Ebay Auction Consignment Agreement
Please print out this page and fill out the necessary information when sending in your consignments. Thank you.
Dave’s Classic Collectibles
30 Streamside Lane
New Britain, CT 06052
Ebay Seller - boxiana
This agreement confirms that _________________________ (recognized as the “consignor”) has consigned to
Dave’s Classic Collectibles (recognized as the “consignee”) merchandise for public sale:
Item #1 _______________________________________________________
Item #2 _______________________________________________________
Item #3 _______________________________________________________
Item #4 _______________________________________________________
Item #5 _______________________________________________________
Item #6 _______________________________________________________
Item #7 _______________________________________________________
Item #8 _______________________________________________________
Item #9 _______________________________________________________
Please add any additional items to a separate piece of paper.
The following conditions will constitute the agreement between the parties:
1. Lots described will be offered for bid on Ebay by the consignee to the highest bidder.
2. Consignor guarantees full and clear title to all consigned items.
3. Consignee will be responsible for grading, describing and posting all items consigned as consignee sees fit, when offering them within the market of the auction setting.
4. Final item prices are not guaranteed by the consignee. Items will sell according to the demand placed on the item by the available bidding market.
5. The following commission rates will be charged to the consignor by the consignee based on the final sell price of each item:
29% Flat fee for any items that sell for $30.00 or more.
35% Flat fee for any items that sell from $15.00 to $29.99.
49% Flat fee for any items that sell from $0.01 to $14.99.
(Note - these are not tier fees. Each lot will be charged the exact percentage listed, depending on which realized price range it falls into)
6. In the event a winning bidder does not honor payment obligations, it is understood that the consignee is to offer the material in question to the next legitimate under-bidder if deemed appropriate by the consignee, or the item may be re-listed for bidding a second time, the standard practice for resolving such matters.
7. If an item is re-listed because of a non-paying bidder or other reason, there is no guarantee it will realize the same price as a prior listing attempt.
8. Proceeds from the sale will be mailed to the consignor within a reasonable period of time after the close of the auction, pending payment by the winning bidders, and the resolution of any claims arising from concerns over authenticity, ownership, condition and/or any other legitimate concerns. Normal procedure is approximately 21 days from the end of the auction.
9. Items must be “in the hands” of the consignee before they are offered for auction.
10. Items are the responsibility of the consignor until they safely reach the consignee. On-line tracking and Insurance is encouraged for consignees sending items to Dave’s Classic Collectibles.
11. The consignor is to provide valid contact information below. For consignee use only. This information will not be passed to anybody else unless requested by the consignor.
E-Mail Address –
Mailing Address -
Seller/Consignor Signature: _____________________________________________________ Date: ___________
Please Print Name: __________________________________________________________
Items received by Consignee (Dave’s Classic Collectibles) Signature: __________________________________ On Date: ___________